That the world will know we are disciples of Jesus and through us will come to know Him.
To realize this vision:
- We strive to know Christ and be unified in a common faith centered on Him as our Lord and Savior.
- We, as a family bonded to each other through a common faith, encourage openness in our struggles and faults while building committed relationships focused on spiritual healing and encouraging maturity in our relationship to God.
- We seek, as God has loved us, to grow in love for each other and the lost, showing his grace and mercy in our compassion and forgiveness.
- We are developing a heart for seeking and saving the lost through active service to our community.
- We challenge and empower our members to develop and boldly use their talents and gifts in works of service and evangelism as we work cooperatively in the community to meet the physical and spiritual needs of people.