Camp Christian Echoes (CCE) is operated by the Palo Verde Church of Christ in Tucson, Arizona. CCE is nestled in a quiet valley just east of the Huachuca Mountains in southeastern Arizona and is surrounded by the Coronado National Forest.
CCE has accommodations for 120 campers, supporting staff and cooks. CCE has eight separate sleeping quarters for campers. There are also separate quarters for an on-site camp Director, Caretaker and Nurse.
CCE has a full service commercial kitchen co-located to the main meeting and dining area. CCE has modern Men and Women restroom and shower facilities. There are a ball diamond, monkey bars, swing set, tetherball, rope swing and horseshoes available for camper fun and exercise.
CCE, also, has a seated, contained fire pit with fire suppression facilities. With adult supervision, the fire pit can be used for classes, singing and devotionals. CCE has a wealth of wildlife which usually can be seen in early mornings. No weapons, smoking, alcohol, drugs or hunting are allowed at CCE.
For more information on leasing CCE for family or organization outings, please contact Palo Verde church of Christ at (520) 886-1295.
Suggested route from Palo Verde church of Christ 651 S. Kolb Road Tucson Arizona to Camp Christian Echoes Elgin Arizona
- Head south on S Kolb Rd toward 22nd Street . Drive 7.7 mi
- Turn left to merge onto I-10 E toward El Paso Drive 10.8 mi
- Take exit 281 to merge onto AZ-83 S/S Sonoita Hwy; Follow AZ-83 S and drive 25.6 mi
- Continue south on with AZ-83S past the AZ-82 junction. Drive 0.3 mi
- Turn left to stay on AZ-83 S Drive 18.8 mi
- Slight left at Lyle Canyon Rd Drive 2.4 mi
- Turn right at Cypress Lane Drive 0.3 mi
(please limit speed to 5 mph to control dust generation)
- Turn right to stay on Cypress Lane Drive 0.2 mi
- Turn left into Camp Christian Echoes parking area and park